Monday, September 20, 2010

More Books to Add

I have to finish post the books that we read for school last week.  That Amazon carousel only lets me add 10 books.  So I have to make more than one if we read more.  And I have to add at least 6, so this carousel also has the books that we are in the middle of reading.  Before I had only posted books that we had finished.  I didn't put books on that list that we were currently reading.
So, to make it clear, on this list, there are a couple books that we are currently reading in school.  Bubba and I are reading the Spongebob Squarepants together, it's an early chapter book.  Stinky and I are reading the Barbie book together, it's a junior chapter book.  For history we are using the Story of the World, and we are reading Charlotte's Web together as a read aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment