Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Homeschool Happenings Banner

Alright, I told you that I would be coming back with more info about the weekly homeschool meme that I want to do.  So here is the banner for it:




This can be used in your blog posts for the week and I would really appreciate it if you linked it back to my blog!  
I have decided that we will start this blog hop on Monday, August 23, 2010 since some people have already started homeschooling.  So spread the word to all those Homeschooling Moms that you know!
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a list of topics yet or at least the first one so that we can be thinking about it? Sounds like fun!

    Heather at Homeschooling Hart's stopping by to visit you after reading your post on THL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I am not thinking of a list of topics, more like just either what you have planned for that coming school week, or what you did the previous week. We might be able to fit some topics in there though. I'm glad that you are going to join!

    ReplyDelete